Dharamshala is a city in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Surrounded by cedar forests on the edge of the Himalayas, this hillside city is home to the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan government-in-exile. The Thekchen Chöling Temple Complex is a spiritual center for Tibetan Buddhism, while the Library of Tibetan Works and Archives houses thousands of precious manuscripts.
Day 1 Pathankot – Dharamshala Local
Arrive Pathankot pick up from Railway Station /Airport & transfer Hotel.After fresh up visit Dharamshala is a beautiful and peaceful town spread at different levels and surrounded by forest of pine. It is the Buddhist capital of the Tibetan government in exile. Check in the Hotel, After relaxing visit the School of Tibetan studies, Tibetan Institute for performing Arts, Bhagsunath, Mcleodganj and Dal Lake. In evening return to Dharamshala, Stay overnight at Hotel in Dharamshala.
Day 2 Dharamshala – Mcleodganj – Dharamshala
After having the Breakfast at the Hotel, go for Mcleodganj local sightseeing, Mcleodganj is a small bazaar filled with variety of Tibetan handicrafts and artifacts. visitDharamsala’s main Buddhiat temple, Dalai Lama Temple, Tsuglagkhang is situated opposite the residence of Dalai Lama, Tsuglagkhang is the central cathedral or the main temple of the Buddhist. The temple houses three main images, which is Sakyamuni Buddha, Avalokitesvara and Padmasambhava, then visit Bhagsu Nag Temple and waterfall, charming church of St. John, Norbulingka Institute etc .Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 Dharamshala – Chamunda devi – Pathankot
After Breakfast you will check-out of the Hotel and drive to Chamunda devi . Arrive and transfer to railway station/airport.A beautiful journey end..
- All transfer through personal cab Swift Dzire on A/C duty.
- Accommodation on Deluxe Room .
- Meal Plan – MAP( Bed Tea, Breakfast & Dinner )
- All Tolls and Parking .
- All transfers & sight seeings as per tour itinerary.
Price do not include
- Other costs not offered in this program .
- Tip for your tour guide .
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips, porter age etc.
- All Monument Entry ,Gate pass Fee and All extra activity Charges .
- GST .
- Triund Trek.
- Camping .
- Day Trip to Kangra Valley in Dharamshala
- Meditate at Gyuto Monastery