Dalhousie town was name after (Lord Dalhousie) , who was the British Governor-General in India while establishing this place as a summer retreat.
The Dalhousie is a hill station in Himachal Pradesh. Dalhousie is a high-altitude town spread across 5 hills near the Dhauladhar mountain range in the north Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It’s home to colonial-era buildings, including St. Francis and St. John’s churches, which date back to the rule of the British Raj in the 1800s. A trek up Dainkund Peak leads to Pholani Devi Temple. To the north, Subhash Baoli is a peaceful area with pine trees and panoramic views…
Day 1 (Pathankot – Dalhousie )
Arrival Pathankot pick up from railway station & move to Dalhousie. Arrive Dalhousie visit local sight- seeing like Subhash Bowli, Panjphulla, Jandhrighat Palace, Bara Pathar, Subhash Chownk, GPO Dalhousie, Satdhara, Old Churches of Dalhousie. You may also take a walk from GPO to Subhash Chownk via Thandi Sarak. Overnight stay at Hotel in Dalhousie.
Day 2 (Dalhousie- Khajjiar-Dalhousie )
After having the breakfast at the hotel, we proceed to Khajjiar, Often called India’s Mini Switzerland, Khajjiar was probably a glacial bowl formed during the last Himalayan ice age and left with a lake that gradually withered away. Khajjiar is part of the notified Kalatop – Khajjiar sanctuary, where you can enjoy horse riding, adventure activities at Khajjiar. Stay overnight at Hotel in Dalhousie.
Day 3 (Dalhousie – Pathankot )
After Breakfast you will check-out of the Hotel and drive to Pathankot. Arrive and transfer to railway station/airport.A beautiful journey end..
- Accommodation on Deluxe Room. ( 01 Room )
- Meal Plan – MAP ( Tea , Breakfast , Dinner )
- All transfers & sight seeings as per tour itinerary.
- All transfer through personal cab Swift Dezire On A/c duty.
- All Tolls and Parking fees .
- Pick up & drop from Pathankot.
Price do not include
- Other costs not offered in this program
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips, porter age etc.
- All monument entry , gate pass fee and all extra activity Charges .
- Tip for your tour guide
- Paragliding .
- Horse Riding .
- Shopping at tibetan handicrafts centre .
- Zorbing in Khajjiar.
- Khajjiar Trek .